About

Geeetech Prusa I3 X 3D Printer DIY Kit Full Acrylic Frame


Geeetech Prusa I3 X 3D Printer DIY Kit Full Acrylic Frame







Introduce:

Geeetech Prusa I3 X is a new member of the prestigious Prusa I3 family, it was engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance and most important, best affordability in desktop 3D printer market.

The Geeetech Prusa I3 X is made from piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm, Geeetech Prusa I3 X is also a DIY kit, which provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch.

Geeetech Prusa I3 X has a wide range of customers , young or old, professional or amateur, as long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss our Prusa I3 X.

 1. Multiple 3D printing filament supportable: PLA,ABS, Wood-Polymer, Nylon, flexible PLA and PVA
2. Switchable from single extruder to dual extruder, generating multiple printing effect
3. 200 x 200 x 170mm printing volume, just right for you
4. 0.05mm printing precision
5. 8-mm-thick laser cut acrylic frame for rigidity and long life
6. Stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
7. All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
8. Super-flat aluminum alloy print surface for better adherence
9. Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding
10. Filament size: 1.75mm
11. Nozzles sizes: 0.30mm, 0.35mm

Package included:

1 x I3-X 3D printer kit (filament is not included)





No comments:

Post a Comment

WoWHead en Español
Earn Free Bitcoin